Calstone was established in 1985 by Jim Ecclestone and two business partners. For over 20 years, business grew steadily with the Mailroom Furniture and Modular Pack Bench lines.
Business furniture was introduced in the late 80′s servicing the institutional marketplace. Strong customer relationships were cemented and sales grew annually. In 2006, one era ended and another began. When Jim’s partners retired early in the year and the Ecclestone family decided to buy out their shares and become a 100% Canadian family owned and operated business. Jim’s twin daughters, Laura and Jamie and son Matthew made a commitment to build the business together and assure our customers that we are “staying in business” for another generation.
- Manufactures steel based, free-standing furniture product lines.
- All products are GREENGUARD Certified.
- Remanufacturing Program guarantees that 0% of our products will ever go to a landfill site.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and can be returned under our Remanufacturing Program.
- Calstone is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
- Calstone is “self-conforming” to ISO 14001.
- Calstone works with “Partners” and a “Dealer Network” to service all customers across North America.
- Employs a team of professionals that provide room layouts, product suggestions, colour selections, tracking orders, coordinating deliveries and installations, provide maintenance and repair if required, assist in training staff on the ergonomic aspects of our products and demonstrate user capability.
- Quality Environmental Management System which controls our Sustainability Policies & updates our Environmental Performance Reports.
- Provide customers with 3D drawings and quotations for all product requests, via fax or e-mail.
- Arrange delivery and installation of orders.
- 4 to 6 week lead time from receipt of purchase order.
- Creates and develops “special” or “custom” furniture as required.
- Recycling Program – all cartons used in the shipping of our products will be removed from the customer site and either returned to Calstone to be reused for new shipments or to be properly recycled.